Cookie Policy

Friday, March 28, 2008

An email from Will Gallagher in The Chronicle

Will Gallagher writes about Post Office Closures to Mark Tami MP urging him to support the Tory motion to suspend closures. A good email. Mark Tami MP replies also good. All very polite and to the point on both sides.
Myself I think the Post Offices should stay open and given as many revenue streams as possible.
Some parts of the United Kingdom Ltd should be able to run at a slight loss. The busy Post Offices supporting the less busy.

Staffing in The Post office as compared to private carriers still seems to be too bloated. Would I like to be a Post man? Not really, the hours are not nice and they have to work hard. I have had to work hard but it is not through life style choice. Man was not put on this world just to work. A lot of people forget this.

I think Will Gallagher may be standing for a county councillor place at the coming local elections in Penyffordd.
I am from Sandycroft, I remember Will's grandad running ye old Sandycroft village garage. A white coat overall with his glasses parked on top of his head.
Will's aunty lives in Penyffordd, Decima who I have come to know over the last few years.
Decima has a vistors book in the bathroom, very novel. I signed it three times one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds