Cookie Policy

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Billy No Mates The Blogger

A late email from my Councillor David Williams. I have a policy of not doing late emails except for friends because sometimes next morning the content looks a little embarrassing. Emailing the great and the good requires care and checking. I hate to look foolish.

Anyway it would appear I am not liked much in the village because of my speed protest against 2000 speeding cars passed my house which is a 30 mph limit, centre of village and a major route to school.

David says I am unpopular in The Red Lion, The Chip Shop, The Millstone, The Spar and on Penyffordd streets.
It seems I 'm must be ok for the Penyffordd British Legion his father's watering hole as David does not mention it.

Boo Hoo!

The perversity of this minor element of Penyffordd village is alarming. I think their profile will be something akin to the following.

1. They know Cllr David Williams
2. They drink in The Red Lion
3. They play or have played football for the village team
4. They work for Airbus, Raytheon or related to David.
5. They live in cul de sacs and sheltered estates but think nothing about
flying passed my house morning, lunch time and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds