Cookie Policy

Thursday, January 10, 2008

An email to County Councillor David Williams with regards traffic increase levels

Hi David,
Hope you are well and your father stable.
Last night Community Councillor Linda Vidamour read out a letter at the Penyffordd Community Council meeting from Flintshire County Council with regards I think increased traffic levels for Chester Road, Penyffordd after future developments.
The Flintshire County Council response which I think was from Charles Hughes is an absolute disgrace.

As my elected representative I would like you to ask Flintshire County Council the following questions.

1. Traffic levels through Chester Road, Penyffordd 5 years ago.

2. Projected traffic levels post :-
a. New A55 Warren Hall exits
b. Warren Hall Business Park
c. Broughton Retail Park Extension
d. Future Wrexham UDP developments that will affect Chester Rd, Penyffordd.

I know that current levels are 2800 a day and rising.

I await a copy of correspondence from Dave Faulkner Direct. Regen FCC that you promised me.

regards Colin Hughes


ps. we still have 2000 cars a day speeding through Chester Rd, Penyffordd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds