Cookie Policy

Sunday, November 18, 2007

A popular guy is me...................not

So I've been going on about all these cars speeding passed my house everyday for about 10 months. Tomorrow is the 1st day of the initiative. Today has been one of the worst days of the year so far weather wise. I have altered my work so that I will be around.

Penyffordd Councillors* in the main are luke warm or not bothered at all about speeding in Chester Rd. This is why it has got to this.

Cllr Colin Bithell has every right to think I have a personal vendetta against him. This is not the case. I only speak out because he is not seeing the issue of these 2000 odd (its nearer 2200) speeding passed my house every day. A little ironic that he may have to put in an appearance in the damp, cold and the dark for 90 minutes.

He has had 11 months to pop down and watch the traffic during rush hour. Cllr David Williams thinks the speeding of little or no merit. ( I have email proof )

The current initiative is welcome, its good to have a switched on Police Inspector such as Alun Oldfield.
It will be interesting to watch developments. I am personally negative on the police being able to slow this traffic down.
Flintshire County Council waste North Wales Police time by not employing traffic calming techniques that Wrexham Council have applied to Rossett.

*excepting Cindy Hinds and Linda Vidamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds