Cookie Policy

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Penyffordd Community Council Meeting November 2007

Tomorrow night. Usually a report by PC Chris Pullen. Cllr Colin Bithell attends in his capacity as a community councillor. The campaign yet to start with regards speeding. I reckon maybe as many as 300 do 60 mph passed my house everyday. I feel I have a strong case for an official complaint against Flintshire County Council. They have known for some time the extent of the speeding.
I can feel a freedom of information request coming on. To be used in the new year of course.

No community councillors are emailing me, I feel maybe a group boycott? Or just everyone has busy lives. Penyffordd village has been similar to living next to the A55 today. Constant traffic noise due to wind direction. Pontblyddyn have traffic tied down to 30 mph. Us we let it do 40 mph passed the village, thats usually a minimum speed. Penyffordd people do not seem interested in village environment. In the past I have called them all philistines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds