Cookie Policy

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My 2nd Protest sign against Speeders


Click image if you need to enlarge.
I've "photoshopped" the photo. The wall needed a paint, I've trimmed the hedge and extended the soil pipe to building regs requirements. Photoshopping became famous when a Reuters photo of Lebanon was altered to show an attack by the Israeli's was worse than it really was. Some sharp eyed blogger picked the alterations up.
I have a large list of jobs to finish off. Not sure what PC Chris Pullen thought of our house when he came around last night. lol

The protest sign is blue at night. I have one of those blue low voltage light ropes around the sign.
The vertical pole is telescopic. It's an old gantry affair for holding car wash jets. It was one of those bits of stuff that might come in handy. We are currently going through 2o years of this type of stuff. We have made £120 at metal we took to the scrap yard.

I have welded extra brackets for more signs. My County Councillor will be thinking I am making a fool of my self again.

I have a phone call with the lovely Kate Forrester of The Evening Leader booked for tomorrow morning. Also I have a photographer from the paper coming around.

Then its off to Maesdu to play Golf. To pay my respects to Edgar Mills one of North Wales' finest golfers, a lovely man whose memorial sits on about the 15th with one of the best views in the world. I will note the enscription and put it on tomorrow.

ps. I work Sundays............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds