Cookie Policy

Thursday, October 04, 2007

A Meeting with Alan Skips

Today I went down to Alan Skips to discuss their vehicles driving through Chester Rd, Penyffordd. I met up with Mr Neil Eccleston who is Group Operations Director for Alan's Skip Hire. Neil showed me how they keep track of their fleet of lorries with GPS and computers. He had this enormous screen with the Penyffordd Road network map showing if any Alan's Skips vehicles were in the village.
I presume he can keep tabs on all the divisions.

He has very kindly told his drivers to use the By - Pass if they are not delivering or picking up in Penyffordd village.

I thank Neil very much for this action and I will be emailing the recipients of recent articles by myself about the company to communicate Alan's Skips positive response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds