Cookie Policy

Friday, September 28, 2007

A Welcome Article by The Evening Leader on Speeding

A front page reporting by the lovely Kate Forrester for The Evening Leader on A New Blitz for Speeders. With Chester Rd, Penyffordd currently experiencing 2000 speeder a day (passed my house) I very much welcome this article.
I have emailed my Councillors to support this initiative and push for a compulsory 20 mph route to school status for Chester Rd Penyffordd.

I see I have my mate Tony Sharps CC fully on message.

A very welcome quote by Police Inspector Neil Maxwell " We hold community meetings regularly in North Flintshire area and every single time members of the public tell us they are deeply concerned about speeding in certain hotspots. I am in favour of these traffic calming proposals as it the communities what they want and need."


Link
Article in The Evening Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds