Cookie Policy

Saturday, September 08, 2007

A Very Important Person

I've been out twice this week where my appearance on the front of The Evening Leader for some regretted remarks on my blog whilst in a state of anger has stimulated talk from quite a few people. Someone joked today that Chief Constable Richard Brunstrom will be after me with his tazer.

It appears I have achieved local celebrity status. All it requires is a knock on the door for my attendance down the Police Station for a caution or charge and I will be on the phone to Max Clifford. I'll get Lisa to ask the officer if she can take a photo of me being led away in handcuffs.
I'll come quietly guys.

ps. I don't fancy being on the receiving end of a tazer even if it is a photo opportunity, I''ll leave that to The Chief Constable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds