Cookie Policy

Monday, September 10, 2007

Flintshire Highways outside my house today

Blocking the drive, but I keep my quiet. Don't want to be on the end of another charge. Could they be starting serious traffic calming measures for Chester Rd?
No such luck.
Traffic flies passed while they put new street name signs up.
Is that what they call irony?
Nothing like getting one's priorities right. I hope Colin Everett the new Chief Executive for Flintshire County Council is going to give them all a kick in the pants.

Not sure I've mentioned this but I have his email address and he looked at the blog twice on Saturday. I've emailed Colin just to get him up to speed. I've told him it's nothing personal but I will knock Flintshire Council any way I can until Flintshire Highways joins the 21 st century just as Wreham Council have with regards to traffic calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds