Cookie Policy

Friday, August 03, 2007

Next morning ............................................

Well Dave. I've woken up and I'm still here, no dawn raid. Last night we had someone in the alley, was it North Wales Police placing bugs? My wife is frightened by Police, I tell her not to be silly this is modern Wales part of the European Union. I like to think my Beat Manager PC Chris Pullen will take efforts to placate Lisa. I have apologised to my wife for causing her distress.

Computer messing around last night, are the Police trying to get around my firewall? I've moved off site important files so that confiscation of my computers will be a minor issue for work.

Also as a precautionary measure I've emailed all the National newspapers and Television stations. I look at my log and I can see they have and are currently monitoring the blog.

Our traffic frankly is not the same as many main roads in the UK, it is fairly minor, we do however live in a small Welsh village that has a By- Pass. Just the odd 2000 speeders a day. I await Jane Davidson's magic wand with her "Manual for Streets". That's if we qualify, don't know if we are still classed as trunk road.

Please mention to your officers that they have done a lovely job on resurfacing Penymynydd roundabout the surface is superb, much better than the normal tar and chippings.
Pity its not suitable for your 2 planned developments at Broughton.

I await with great interest Flintshire County Council's traffic calming measures.

regards Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds