Cookie Policy

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A Letter to The Chief Constable about Speeding through Chester Rd, Penyffordd.

Chief Constable Richard Brunstrom
North Wales Police

Dear Chief Constable,
As you are aware we have 2000 car, lorries and buses that speed through Chester Rd, Penyffordd daily. Arrive Alive seem to be a very scarce resource and continue to ignore Chester Rd.
I wonder if you have run the Corporate Responsibility implications past the Force's Lawyers?

Flintshire County Council though on the case are uncommunicative and dragging their collective corporate heels. My anger with them boiled over last week. You will be receiving a complaint from Flintshire County Council about my comments regarding Flintshire Highways. I hope for a change of attitude or a regime change that is currently happening in Chester City Council.

I have found a website called http://betterdrivingplease.com/index3.asp
This site allows small communities to report anti social behaviour by speeding noisy dangerous drivers.

I intend to report every speeder past my house. There are 2000 of them. It will take a month or two and will require starting at 5.30 am and continuing untill 10.00 pm.

I have a very good hidden camera, video and a dictaphone. Although all that is needed to report is the registration and type of bad behaviour which is then past on to you the Police.

I expect all valid reports will be investigated by your officers (or perhaps not read later post). You may be needing extra resources. I am quite happy to pay for a peaceful village as laid down in the Welsh Assembly Government's Manual for Streets

Name and Address Supplied

ps. Loud illegal exhausts are also an issue for many of us out here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Links Manual for Streets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds