Cookie Policy

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Telling off by Councilors

I have been taken to task for saying that Colin Bithell's cry for the shutting down of Castle Cement is a political soundbite. They may have a point. but...
The Welsh Assembly and The EU want Industrial Incinerators. The David and Goliath scenario will not happen.
Mean while I see young children on cycles and anxious parents outside my house. The speeding traffic needs stopping..................... that needs to include the village idiots who are many.
Compulsory 20 mph is required NOW!

Although not enamored with Castle Cement, I hope to be level and not use the blog to bash Castle over the head at every opportunity.

I am accused of snide remarks, I'd prefer the word pointed barb. A look through my blog which is not fully labeled will show criticism of of all those failing to to stop or report the 2000 daily speeders in Chester Rd. These include The Chief Constable, Flintshire County Council Executives, County Councilors, Community Councilors, Arrive Alive, The Chester Chronicle. I even have a go at myself sometimes :)

Penyffordd lags well behind most places I visit on a daily basis with regards to traffic calming. Why is this so?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds