Cookie Policy

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Flytipping in Dogging Woods


Should I be writing for The Sun with such headline imagination? One idiot leaves bin bags in the middle of the road, then others run them over. One bag was dragged half a mile under someone's car to Dobshill roundabout.
If I email Flintshire County Council perhaps they can do a CSI (Crime Scene Investigation) on the rubbish. The council recently won an award for their website. Last time I looked however there is no email address for Flintshire County Council................................
I take that back there a long form to fill in to report fly tipping. How much of the form can I not fill in to get it to send? not much.......................................bah!
Location. From Queensferry turn left at Dobshill garage roundabout past Council depot. Then 1st right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds