Cookie Policy

Sunday, June 10, 2007

A site that discusses Road Safety

Safe Speed, Click here.
I have asked the founder of this site who is against speed cameras how he suggests we stop 2000 idiots a day who speed through the village of Penyffordd, Chester.
Mobile Speed cameras do work I have had to modify my driving and I see better behaviour by lots of others. There are many places in Flintshire where people dont speed anymore. Unfortunately Chester Road, Penyffordd isnt one of them.

Points for you to answer Paul.

1. 2000 speeders a day who insult our rural village environment with excess traffic noise.

2. Motor Cyclists who do 80 -100 mph past my house, its a 30 mph speed limit

3. Our road has children going to school, horses, OAP's.

4. You talk of driving excellence of the UK.
Daily, I am tailgaited at 12 feet by idiots in cars and lorries at 50 - 70 mph with a dozen vehicles in front of me. I suffer these idiots most days. I see groups of cars tailgating. I see older people being pushed along the road because they won't do 60mph in an open limit.

6. Large 4 x 4 's who pile up behind trying to intimidate. (If the road is clear I always let the faster car go past.)
The number of idiots who drive on our roads daily is in the millions, its wholesale. Driving skills in the UK are declining. The roads are hostile especially in the morning for work and in the evening. Tailgaiters by the 100 who are going no where because there is so much traffic.

I had 4 tailgaiters last Friday tea time. One was a young girl in a Golf GTI, 10 feet from the back of my car, we are doing 60mph she is on her mobile, I have 10 cars in front of me on the A41 , no one is going anywhere.

Your site makes me mad Paul.
Copy to our Chief Constable Richard Brunstrom.

I'm for hidden cameras and cats eye cameras for North Wales villages with the required warning signs. Hidden cameras make you do the limit all the way through the limited speed zone.
Or Spanish Traffic lights that turn to Red when the speed limit is broken and the more its broken the longer the light stays red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds